Monday, January 22, 2007

hello am curtis. i cant spell so good im sorry for that, but I will hopefully learn a little more about this in Mr. Tufft's English 90 class. This is my first semester at Merced College, and already I'm finding a lot of challenges just staying in the classroom. My mom doesn't have much money and I'm struggling to get the financial aide department to cut me a check. I do have the book for this class though, which is more than some students can claim. The other issue, is transportation. I have an arthritic foot, a chronic problem that I've had since I was a kid. So, walking an hour to school isn't possible. I hope that when I get the financial aide check I can get a monthly pass for the Merced bus system. This will be good, because besides getting to school, I can also get around town. I suppose I should stop complaining and tell you a little more about myself and my ambitions in life. Until age 11, I lived in San Jose, a place much busier than my sister's home near the Merced County Fairgrounds. Sometimes I can hear the motorsport races buzzing around the track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home